Best love quotes ever for Valentine's Day


Best love quotes ever for Valentine's Day, Great Valentine's Day love quotes

It's again Valentine's Day. Time of love has come. Love is a blissful feeling no matter you are engaged or alone. Enjoy Valentine's day in your own way, in your very own style. Just make sure your soul feel happy. Do whatever you do that gives you inner joy and peace and the blissful feeling of to love and being loved.

Here I have collected the best love quotes ever for this Valentine's Day. You can write these in your Valentine's day card or in your twitter and Facebook or just simply read and enjoy and pass it to your loved ones.

When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. ~Rose Franken

I claim there ain't
Another Saint
As great as Valentine.
~Ogden Nash

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

kisses are a better fate than wisdom. ~E.E. Cummings

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning

We loved with a love that was more than love. ~Edgar Allan Poe

You May Be One Person To The World But You May Be The World To One Person.


Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. ~Ben Hecht

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~Henry Van Dyke

Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. ~Plato

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen

Soul meets soul on lovers' lips. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~Robert Frost

Love is the poetry of the senses. ~Honoré de Balzac

Everything is clearer when you're in love. ~John Lennon

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world. ~David Levesque

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. ~Erich Segal


Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein

The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. ~Rumi

Love means never having to say you are sorry. ~Love Story

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.


If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. ~Swedish Proverb

Love is not singular except in syllable. ~Marvin Taylor

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~Judy Garland

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. ~Oscar Wilde

A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves. ~Ralph W. Sockman

When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. ~Joss Whedon

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ~Voltaire

You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete. ~Keith Sweat

The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. ~Stephen King

She learned to say things with her eyes that others waste time putting into words. ~Corey Ford

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. ~Albert Camus


Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.


If you now want to have some good fun then you might check the best funniest quotes ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSCAR Nominations 2009, Oscar 2009 - Complete List

The customer Employee Balance (The MBA Approach)

Amazing tips to take care of your shoes!