Rachel Ray speaks about FHM photos in ABC Nightline interview

NEW YORK - APRIL 28:  Rachael Ray. Rachael Ray...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Rachel Ray speaks about the FHM photos in an ABC Nightline interview that will air tonight.
Ray says of the 2003 FHM pictures:

“I think I was 35 at the time. And I thought about it for a while, and I said, ‘You know
what? This magazine has as young as 17-, 18-year-olds in hottie bikinis, and these are all
actresses, models, pin-up girls. I don’t belong to any even remote club of theirs.’

“And I thought, ‘If I’m gutsy enough to do this, this is a good thing for everybody.
This is the everywoman, here she is,’. And I did it, and it was the most scared I’ve ever
been, and I wouldn’t change a thing. I’d do it again tomorrow.”

“If you spend so much time thinking about the people who dislike what it is you’re
doing, you’re doing a disservice to the people that employ you. I’m not employed by those
people. I work for the people that want the type of food I write [about], the type of food
we share with people.”


“I’m not a chef. I haven’t created any new technique in the kitchen. I’m not a rocket
scientist. I think I’m good at writing accessible, fun, and affordable meals for the average
American family. That’s what I think I’m good at"

Further Reading : Rachael Ray is calling! Are you ready?
(Previous post from Potpourri)

Rachel Ray FHM Pictures
Rachel Ray FHM Photo 1
Rachel Ray FHM Photo 2
Rachel Ray FHM Photo 3
Rachel Ray FHM Photo 4

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSCAR Nominations 2009, Oscar 2009 - Complete List

The customer Employee Balance (The MBA Approach)

The most hated on Internet