The reason behind the name


Hi everybody! Welcome to my blog http://123hodgepodge.blogspot.com. You may be surprised why I have chosen such a domain 'hodgepodge' and a blog-name 'Potpourri'......Well, I am giving you the logic behind...
Potpourri means a collection of a variety sorts of things and hodgepodge means a mixed mass, a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous ideas. Actually I want to share my experience, my ideas on different topics e.g. art, science, education, business, business ideas, how to make money, fashion, entertainment, movies, music, fun, jokes, greetings, comics,travel, health, technology, news, sports, cute babies, career, earn from home, small business ideas,love, internet marketing et al.

Too many things in one blog? Yup!!! That's the reason of naming it a 'potpourri' and it is sure in coming days we will share loads of views and argue with each other on various topics, and thus making this blog a 'hodgepodge'.

The journey begins!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, I like the name and I think you are doing it well. It's a beginning, just continue. It takes time to grow, so...
Anonymous said…
Hi there. The last time I heard the word 'hodgepodge' was in the context of leftovers. Its a neat word in any context, and can cause a person to think.

Your blog is full of diversity and has a lot to offer readers. As your writing evolves, you may find you naturally focus in on certain topics more than others. As you increase your self-awareness, it will help you to pinpoint areas of special interest and even greater fulfillment in life. Life is about the journey! Have fun!
Deb said…
Thank you Liara for your nice and thoughtful comment.It has a deep inside.I agree with you that life itself is an evolution...

Popular posts from this blog

OSCAR Nominations 2009, Oscar 2009 - Complete List

The customer Employee Balance (The MBA Approach)

Amazing tips to take care of your shoes!