Post Secret, Mistakenly shut down considering spam blog?

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ is a popular blog by Frank Warren. PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. This blog has transformed the secrets that people have artfully and anonymously posted into, a medium that allows his readers to not only face their own secrets, but also find a path of self-acceptance and understanding.

Today I tried to get my edition of post secret and found a blank blog. The same happened with thousands of other PostSecret.com readers.They woke up this morning expecting to find their usual dose of Sunday Secrets, but instead, they faced a blank blog owned by 'nicole.'

Speculation started immediately on the internet, but it seems blogger.com shut down the popular blog. Why would this happen? It appears blogger thought Post Secret was a spam blog, and pulled it.

I was so curious that I had sent a mail to Google (blogger) to know the reason as it was really surprising to me how google can shut down an advertisement free popular blog this way! I have not found any solid contact point but I have found this contact form and submitted my comment.

http://help.blogger.com/?page=contact

Just now I have checked!! The blog is opening. I hope google has done a manual checking and things are fine now. Here are some post secrets!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love postsecret... I would be crushed if it was gone... glad everything is back to normal!
Deb said…
Thanks Billy for the information. I have checked why-paisley and found great, but still I have not found her in mybloglog :( Searching is going on
Deb said…
Yes Kimberly, I too...Thanks things are fine!

Popular posts from this blog

OSCAR Nominations 2009, Oscar 2009 - Complete List

The customer Employee Balance (The MBA Approach)

Amazing tips to take care of your shoes!